Did you know there’s a way to manage all your document shredding while keeping a detailed list?
Midway Moving offers a complete package of shredding services in Chicago, IL. We compile itemized reports so you can keep track of what you shred. Our account managers can make a custom plan that’s right for any business or personal use.
Types of Documents You Can Shred
No matter if you’re a business or an individual, there are several types of documents you should never throw away. After all, when you throw away documents, you open yourself up to the possibility of having your information stolen.
Shredding, on the other hand, eliminates the risk of lost information and stolen identity. You’ll be safer when we shred:
- Credit / debit card statements and receipts
- Expired credit cards
- HR paperwork for former employees
- Paycheck stubs
- Healthcare information
- Expired passports and IDs
- Airline tickets
- Tax information and returns
- Investment records and statements
- Bank records and statements
- Insurance policies that are no longer in effect
If you are an individual, delay for a year before shredding paycheck stubs and anything you use for tax purposes. These documents will be useful when you sit down to do your taxes.
Shredding Services We Offer
We offer shredding services that fit individuals and businesses of every size. Our shredding services include:
- Customized document management programs
- Scheduled document pickups (bi-monthly, weekly, unlimited, or custom)
- Emergency document pickups
- Document relocation
- Storage and archive filing
- Affidavits documenting paper destruction
- Detailed reports of destroyed records (along with date of shredding)
- Account managers who work one-on-one with your account
Midway Moving takes out the risk of throwing away important information. We protect your identity and offer peace of mind with our accurate reporting. To schedule shredding services in Chicago, IL.